Anchors Away


I’m obsessed with these things. I’m so glad anchors are a huge trend this summer.


This summer I’ve been going crazy with the anchor purchases. There are certain objects I find myself collecting and anchors happened to be one of them. It’s not like I make a habit of collecting random objectseach one usually has a meaning or story behind it.

Anchors are a symbol of my dad for many reasons. He was one of the anchors of my family and he was in the Navy. Every time my sister and I see an anchor we think of him. She’s even contemplating getting a tattoo of one on her foot. My dad had a collection of anchor pendants that my mom has tucked away for us so we can pass them on to our children.

I have collected my own set up anchor memorabilia, which has grown exponentially this summer. Here’s a look at some of them.






Comments

Popular Posts