My Lucky Sweater


Look what I got in the mail today! It's my new favorite sweater.

One of my favorite sites to shop is asos.com. They have a wide range of products at a bunch of different price points and they have free shipping both ways. I'm a sucker for free shipping. 

Anyway, I came across this sweater one night when I was searching for anything that had a horseshoe. Why horseshoes? When I was a kid I loved riding horses and collecting horse books and little horse figures. The first horse I ever rode was named Lucky. He was my horse for every horse show I entered, which was a grand total of two. We won a second place and two sixth place ribbons. The horseshoe obsession is an extension of that and reminds me of a time in my life that I really enjoyed. 

The back of the sweater.

So when I saw this sweater on sale for $20 I knew I had to have it. I tried it on today and can't wait until the weather starts to get cooler so I can wear it. It's one of those comfy, cozy sweaters you wear when you're at home on a rainy day watching your favorite movie. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

Comments

Popular Posts